Discover, learn and grow with Hats On Top, the imaginative 4-level course that engages pre-school learners in active discovery of the world around them in English.
• Thanks to CLIL-rich content, while exploring each unit theme and building English language skills, children simultaneously gain knowledge of science, maths, social studies and art.
• Hands-on exploration through art projects and dramatic play such as roleplay, the Hats On Top wiggle songs and cut-out puppet
conversations add a playful, kinaesthetic dimension to learning.
• The carefully planned programme of literacy and basic maths skills development, supported by Early Letters and Early Numbers parallel workbooks, helps children with print and sound awareness, and at the same time master mathematical concepts, geometric shapes and solve problems.
• The theme-related stories in each unit are provided in a Big Book format for the whole class to enjoy together, helping teachers focus students' attention and develop a love of reading.
• The Teacher's Edition provides detailed three-step lesson plans and with its simple and well-organized structure helps with classroom management and saves preparation time.
Level: A1 Beginner