Critical thinking, critical literacy and storytelling are at the hub of Story Central, a beautiful six-level primary course. With a rich literacy strand students are exposed to a variety of genres through the course Reader. Students are taught to critically examine stories, working together to find meaning. Every chapter (unit) covers key language and includes a feature story, a grammar corner, CLIL content and a project lesson. Each level has a Student Book, a Reader to develop students' readin
g skills and an Activity Book with Cambridge English Young Learner test-style practice activities.
• Original stories at the heart of every chapter (unit)
• A beautiful Reader for every level
• Develops 21st Century Skills of critical thinking, creativity, communication and collaboration
• Oral Storytelling Videos, Music Videos and ASL Vocabulary Videos
• Cambridge English: Young Learner test-style activities in the Activity Book
Level: A0 Starter