The Basic Oxford Picture Dictionary contains 1,200 essential words under 12 topics and addresses the immediate language needs of beginners.
· Presents 1,200 essential words and phrases.
· Full-color illustrations present clearly labeled vocabulary words in large, easy-to-read type.
· Easy exercises on every page give immediate practice with the new vocabulary.
The dictionary is part of the complete Basic Oxford Picture Dictionary Program and can be purchased with additional components, including:
· Dictionary Audio CDs with clearly recorded vocabulary (sold separately).
· Picture Cards: 256 reproducible illustrations for key Dictionary vocabulary (sold separately).
· Workbook: reading and writing exercises for every page, with answer key. (sold separately)
· Four Skills Literacy Program: A comprehensive whole-language, competency-based program that develops literacy skills while also teaching basic oral-aural language. Includes teacher's notes, "look and think," reading and writing exercises, and pre- and post-tests in a convenient binder. (sold separately)